Infrastructure Architect - Security Cleared
We have currently partnered up with a global IT service provider based in Bracknell with an exciting opportunity for an Infrastructure Architect on an initial monthly rolling contract.
For this role the ideal candidate will have experience within Vmware/vSphere, Cisco UCS Server, Active Directory and Azure.
*A national level of clearance is needed for this position, but will consider candidates who can obtain this*
You will be:
- Making a recognised technical contribution to business approval meetings.
- Consistently producing designs, which require minimal (<10%) rework, following peer review.
- Providing evidence that demonstrates defining the technical scope to ensure an acceptable cost structure.
- Providing feedback from customer forums, conferences, and professional bodies etc. which demonstrates a personal contribution to building the organisations reputation within in the marketplace.
- Using company prescribed methodologies, can demonstrate the production of several medium scale designs, including some which are not based on an existing patter, or which have substantial customization and/or contain solution components from contributing specialists.
- Prior experience as an architect writing designs/leading on delivery of solutions
- Someone who is self-managing, who can identify work for themselves, feedback to team leads and then can be left to progress.
- Have the technical knowledge to design and build if necessary
If you would like further information, please feel free to give me a call on 02076541092 or apply within!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search