We are currently recruiting for an Operations Executive to join an analytics consultancy based in central London. They deliver analytics projects for their customers within
Private Equity, Finance, Healthcare, Service Industries, FMCG and Travel sectors worldwide.
PURPOSE & SCOPE OF ROLE:
To assist with efficient team processes management, operational smooth running and management of CRM in a high volume, fast-paced consulting environment.
- Client delivery management -admin related tasks around client contracts and updates
- Assist the business development manager with updating the CRM and tracking client activity
- Internal operational process management
- CRM and Marcomms management
- Constantly looking for how the business can improve our operational processes
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience in overseeing day to day operations and problem solving
- Exceptional ability to multi-task complimented with the ability to meet demanding deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind
- As a business they value an intellectual approach with logical decision-making and endless curiosity.
- To thrive in this environment, you must be a "doer" who is ready to improvise. You throw yourself at a challenge with a strong work ethic, as shown by your past achievements!
- You have emotional maturity and self-awareness. As a natural listener, you rapidly assimilate information from users and your manager to raise your performance.
- Degree educated to a good level or equivalent experience.
If you have the desired skills and experience and would be interested in finding out more, please respond to this advert by following the link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV. If successful we will be in touch to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted