Embedded Software Developer
Our client, a leading multinational firm are looking for an Embedded Software Developer.
As an Embedded Software Developer, you will be joining an established team integrated within the firm's LNG Desk business unit. The main responsibility for of the team is to provide fast ad-hoc responses to issues raised by traders, analyst and operators. As an Embedded Software Developer you will also be responsible for implementing more efficient tools/ in-house developments in which the LNG desk relies on.
This role includes working in a fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative office. It's an excellent opportunity to work closely with business stakeholders and other technologists.
Your responsibilities as Embedded Software Developer will include:
- Prototyping new applications
- Design and document application components
- Analyse business requirements and provide first line support, implementing end-to-end software solutions
- Identify and develop on new software technologies
Your skills/experience as Embedded Software Developer:
- Knowledge of C#, .Net Core and Databases (MS SQL Server, Oracle)
- Understanding and knowledge of Cloud technologies (AWS) and REST and WEB APIs
- Experience working with: WPF and Excel VBA
- Previous experience in an Energy Trading environment
- Experience with Angular and Typescript is desirable
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted