Senior PMO - QA / Quality Assurance
We have currently have an urgent requirement for a Senior PMO with experience in Quality Assurance to join our Global It Services Client on a 3 month rolling contract. This role would usually be based in Bracknell but is remote working until government permits.
Key Skills / Responsibilities:
- Provide Independent gated review coordination and organise all required Governance / Quality Gate Reviews e.g. xDBM, PQC, Delivery Assurance or Alerts and track all review outcomes
- Act as Focal point for Quality Audits such as ISO9000, ISO20001, or other standards, or other contractual requirements agreed with SI
- The PMO will be required to input corporate 'Quality Reviews' by assisting with ensuring there is evidence available to support an external assessment
- Provision of support for Service Readiness Reviews (SRR)
- Provide Independent gated review assurance and initiate required Quality Reviews and independent Portfolio / Programme / Project review (health checks) of progress including highlighting any issues and actions required to recover the delivery.
- Independent reviews recorded and success criteria logged in appropriate Quality Log.
- Manage Key / Controlled Documents through required Portfolio / Programme / Project Approval Processes.
- Ensure PMO owned process conform to BMS
- Review and monitor Programme conformance against BMS
- Initiate Lessons Learned reviews and maintain tracking of review outcomes. Agree with Programme Director a requirement for Lesson Learned. Upon agreement conduct at least one workshop to identify Lessons and get them recorded.
If you would like more information please feel free to give me a call on 02076541092 or email
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search