Windows Integration Engineer
Windows, Power Shell Scripting, SC Clearance, National Security, SCOM
Our client a Global IT Services company are looking for Linux Integrator, Administrators or Engineer who combines strong technical skills with an ability to review design artefacts and automate, where possible, the configuration and deployment of Operating Systems, Tools and applications and then produce the associated build instructions, and supporting artefacts, for other engineers.
- Provide day to day support to the Architects and Project Managers to deliver the required configurations within all work streams (Main Programme, Live Service, Service Requests and Requests for Change).
- Support the Architects by configuring, implementing, and documenting solutions in line with the relevant HLD and or LLD designs.
- Ensure build documentation produced is fit for purpose and reusable through the life of the project.
- Provide 4th line support to projects and work directly with vendors through to successful fault resolution.
- Demonstrable experience with Windows servers in both virtualized and physical environments running Power Shell scripting
- Experience in administration of Windows Servers and Desktops on a variety of distributions.
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, any agent installs (e.g. McAfee, Log Rhythm, SCOM etc.).
- Experience in requirements management and associated tooling.
- Demonstrable troubleshooting skills and approach to defect resolution.
Please note A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search