API Consultant - Travel Industry
Travelport are a Global Leading Travel Retail Platform and they are looking to recruit an API Consultant. You'll be working within their Global API Discovery & Implementation Services team. On this team you will assist with delivering truly innovative software that impacts many of our customers and travellers around the world.
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- You'll be acting as an API Consultant supporting the sales team during pre-sales stage to ensure full technical discovery and solution validation is done to ensure the solution meets customers' expectations and product goals.
- Documenting showstoppers and product gaps and feed those back to the Commercial partners, API product organization and delivery teams.
- Finding opportunities to streamline D&I processes and supplement/acquire product support knowledge across the Global API Services & Delivery Team; recommending solutions and motivating changes as appropriate.
- Ensuring proper hand off to the API Support organization at the end of API implementations to ensure a smooth customer transition to Business as Usual (BAU).
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Relevant application development or systems solutions engineering experience with technical project management skills.
- Experience as a technical consultant in SaaS companies, ideally one delivering APIs & Web Services.
- Exposure to working in a customer-facing API implementation role, more typically known as a solutions or sales engineer.
- Knowledge or experience working with (travel) APIs, preferably Travelport's GWS, XML Pro or uAPI. Additionally, experience with one of the Travelport GDS Systems (Apollo, Galileo or Worldspan) would be valuable.
This is a Fixed Term Contract role working for a top company in their industry as a API Consultant. Please apply to find out further information about this position.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search