Subject Matter Expert - Cyber & Tech Controls
During this role you will be responsible for representing Information & Cyber Security management in the successful co-ordination of Internal and External IT audits, as assigned, which include annual SOX and or SOC2 audits. You will represent Information & Cyber Security in the end to end management of the audits, from initial planning and agreement of the TOR, through co-ordination of the audit walkthroughs, advising on management action plans and tracking actions.
- Credibility and technical understanding of recognised risk and control management practice
- Previous experience in an IT Audit or Risk Management role
- Knowledge and understanding of IT general controls and IT concepts
- Whilst this is not a hands-on technical role, the role holder will be expected to demonstrate a strong awareness of technology and how IT is used to enable business processes.
- Extensive SOC2 experience - with deep technical understanding of this
- Professionally qualified (CISA/CISM/CRISC/ CCSP/CISSP)
- Experience of working within a Global Financial organisation
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted