Lorien' s leading financial services client is looking for a Reward Analyst to provide analytical support for aspects of our ends clients pay and benefits frameworks. This role is Glasgow based (fully remote) for an initial 6 months Inside IR35.
- You will be supporting organisational design activity with job evaluation and salary benchmarking
- Supporting projects, for example salary review, gender pay reporting and year end reporting
- Supporting project work related to the harmonisation of terms and conditions of employment across the business.
- Real interest in the data elements of the role
- A proven background working in a Reward role.
- Ideally commercially sound with Willis Towers Watson and/or Hay Group job evaluation
- Experience of working on projects, in a fast paced and changing environment
- Ability to provide insight and present to a wide range of stakeholders
- Strong Excel skills
- Financial Services experience would be helpful, but is not essential
Should the above sound like you please send a copy of your latest CV, or call for a confidential discussion
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted