Public Sector Technology Risk Consultant
Leading management consultancy seeks to recruit multiple Consultants to join their public sector technology risk practice to work with their clients remotely on IT internal audit and advisory work. This is an ideal opportunity for someone that is passionate about public services and takes pride knowing that the work they are doing will have a real impact.
Candiates must be residing in the UK and can be based from anywhere in the UK.
- Managing the day-to-day delivery of IT assurance services and reviewing the work of junior team members.
- Delivering draft terms of reference / scoping of IT assurance work.
- Delivering high-quality working papers, and draft reports in-line with risk management standards.
- Building and managing excellent client relationships across a range of clients.
- Actively identifying and progressing business development opportunities, as well as supporting the team with sales activities such as proposal writing and assisting with client presentations.
- Developing internal networks and maintaining excellent relationships with colleagues across, with a focus on close working with our wider non-IT internal audit practice, and wider IT Advisory areas.
- Coaching and developing team members on engagements. Contributing to practice management, e.g. training, knowledge management.
- Proven experience of successfully delivering IT Internal Audit and Advisory services.
- Understanding of IT risks in within large public sector organisations
- Experience in understanding of core business processes within the Public Sector.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Confident presenter on specific subjects to a group of people (internal staff or clients/potential clients).
- Experience in identifying and assessing complex IT risks and controls, to relate them to the wider business environment.
- Experience in delivering work within tight timescales, to budget and to a high quality.
- Robust knowledge of the Public Sector
- Ideally degree level qualified or able to demonstrate equivalent experience.
- You'll ideally hold relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CISA, ACA, CIMA, ITIL, Prince2).
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search