Forensic Assistant Manager
This leading global consultancy is going through a period of growth and as such are looking for an Assistant manager to join their team of forensic and unstructured data specialists.
The assistant manager will be working as part of a team that extracts, stores, enhances, and investigates large volumes of unstructured data by leveraging market-leading technologies and methodologies. The projects are often time critical and include global clients with footprints around the world, providing opportunities to work with other overseas offices including on site attendance. Many projects have a significant impact on our clients' businesses and communities, with matters occasionally featuring on international headlines.
- Responding to client requests and queries with supervision from project managers.
- Creating and updating data trackers, dashboards, and reports.
- Verifying, validating and analysing data that has been collected or received from clients.
- Preparing and normalising unstructured data from a range of data sources: email, electronic documents, instant messaging, chat data, audio data and more
- Assisting with forensic data collections.
- Maintaining and updating procedural documentation.
- Delivering client based training on our review systems via WebEx or to an audience.
- Contributing to business development through market research, consolidating credentials, and creating slide decks.
- Assisting with evidence and media tracking.
- Researching and testing new
To succeed you will need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Worked in a professional services environment assisting with the delivery of eDiscovery / Investigations.
- Knowledge of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) life-cycle.
- Familiarity with forensic best practices, e.g. evidence handling, chain of custody, metadata preservation, etc.
- Experience in handling and analysing unstructured data sources such as emails, network shares, and laptops.
- Experience in liaising with clients on basic requests and delivering software training.
- Proficient in tools such as EnCase, Nuix, Relativity, Brainspace or similar.
All candidates are expected to have a number of the following qualities:
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think through and solve problems independently.
- Proactive in taking ownership of tasks and managing expectations.
- Keen to learn industry-specific software and in-house processes.
- Able to work in a high-pressured environment.
- Experience in a professional environment or role is desirable.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search