- Project Coordinator
- Remote Work - some travel to Reading may be required after lockdown
- 1 month contract initially
- Inside of Scope
- £155.00 per day
My client is looking for an experience Project Coordinator to join their team on a 1 month initial basis to assist with the deployment of new hardware. The ideal candidate will have experience scheduling similar projects previously.
Duties to include
- Scheduling users for their refresh of hardware
- Liaising and scheduling with the engineers for appointments who will be completing the hardware upgrades
- Keeping logs of the progress in spreadsheet format
- Providing reporting on progress which may include using customer reporting databases
- Highlighting any gaps in progress against project timescales
- Working within a core site as part of a wider team
- Potentially providing remote support to users via telephone/IM etc
- Ensure the Team Leaders/ SDM are aware of any potential escalations.
Key Skills & Experiences
- Extensive Project Scheduling experience
- Knowledge of Windows applications - Strong Excel Experience
If you are interested and available please apply today!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search