Senior Automation Tester - Security Cleared
A leading IT Consultancy who works with technology services, solutions and products, to co-create solutions that help customers on their journey to enterprise-wide digitisation. Are currently looking for an Security cleared Automation Tester to join their Basingstoke based team.
As the Senior Automation Tester, you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the automation testing, creating test plans to ensure full coverage as well as drive and lead the implementation of best practice throughout the whole life cycle.
This initial 4-month contract will be based working in Basingstoke, no remote working is available.
- Creates test cases and identifies test data in response to clearly defined requirements. Includes the creation of test cases in areas of technical testing specialism.
- Executes test cases and records test results in accordance with established test plan(s). Includes the execution of test cases in areas of technical testing specialism.
- Test results checking and reporting.
- Automation testing and Defect testing on applications and infrastructure projects.
- Test Incident (Defect) logging, investigation, and support.
- Collects testing related measurements and metrics.
- Organises test materials, environments, tools, and resources required to deliver the planned testing activities and co-ordinates the delivery of testing against the schedule, reporting test progress, risks and test incidents and collecting test measurements and metrics.
- Creates high quality test plan documents on small to medium projects or discrete pieces of work that address the requirements and mitigate the risks of the solution under test.
- Accountable for the deliverables of the test team for a small project to agreed schedule. Understands the requirements for testing within the project and agrees testing scope with stakeholders.
- Defect Management and automation testing experience
- Experience using JMeter and SOAP UI test management tooling, such as Jira.
A valid security clearance is required for this role, we will still consider candidates without one.
If you feel this role matches your skill set and you would like to know more information, then please apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search