Principal Consultant - DAM* Principal Consultant, EMEA Lead* Permanent* Central London
Our client, a specialist consultancy in the MarTech space, are looking to hire a Senior Consultant to join their London based team.You will be working across multiple accounts, all of which are exciting and well-known global brands, to provide guidance on how to optimise their marketing technology and Digital Asset Management. Other areas of their specialist knowledge include digital transformation strategy, rollout, and ecosystem implementation.The Role
- You will be working closely with the Principal consultant in the NA region, acting as the go-to person for the wider business when strategy and Implementation contribution is required. Responsibilities include:
- Provide hands-on consultancy leadership in both billable and non-billable projects across the EMEA's strategy & implementation consulting engagements.
- Provide MarTech leadership, delivering high quality, creative and insightful technology advice; you will ensure project success through timely and accurate production of agreed deliverables
- Develop, implement, and continually refine the coherent consulting approach and appropriate frameworks that includes consulting engagement methodologies, toolkits, delivery artefacts, etc.
- You will lead a team of 10+ consultants / domain experts in the EMEA region ensuring high-quality delivery of consulting projects - providing team briefing, coordination, oversight, and resource management in alignment with their delivery process and best practices
- Manage your team's KPIs, providing team and individual development and training plans to make sure ICP's consulting capabilities keep pace with technology, market changes, and clients' needs.
You will have:
- Master level skills in MarTech understanding, design strategy, white space thinking, ideation, strategic market evaluation and opportunity landscaping, delivering insights at C-level.
- Visionary thinking to actively contribute to the development of the consulting business in a MarTech and/or Creative Operations context.
- Proven ability to coach, motivate and boost confidence and necessary skills of junior and senior consultants
- Great stakeholder management skills
Please apply with your most up-to-date CV.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search