Digital Consultant / Digital Technology Specialist - London - INSIDE IR35Our client, a leading FTSE 100 company, are seeking a Digital Consultant / Digital Technology Specialist to join an existing team on a contact basis.
Responsible for supporting digital projects on the behalf the brand teams who focus on local, regional and worldwide markets.
- Actively consults for internal digital asset Owners
- Negotiating build costs with agencies and other 3rd parties
- Reviews and approves functional specifications, technical designs, based on business requirements.
- Leads all technical design conversations to ensure the delivered solution is scalable, highly available, maintainable and future proof
- Ensures Global assets are well thought out and planned appropriately, including design aspects, on-going support and clone roll-out.
- Provides Project Oversight + Quality Control
- Guides quality control throughout the process including UAT
- Oversees large global programmes
- Challenge and build project plans
- Expert advisor on the end-to-end process
- Understands and can apply relevant codes and regulations (Policies, Standards and Guidelines)
- Manages specialist vendors and activities in support of projects
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search