Helpdesk Analyst (European Service Desk)
This role is to work as a Helpdesk Analyst for a Global Company providing support across IT, HR and Logistics queries across Europe
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems, typically of a lower complexity.
- May install software or perform hardware testing remotely.
- Enter commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Basic knowledge of circuit boards, processors, electronic equipment and computer hardware and software.
- Knowledge of computer software, such as configuration management software, desktop communications software, operating system software and internet directory services software.
- Second language fluent both written and spoken in either Spanish, French, German, Italian or Portuguese
This is a contract role working for a top company as a Helpdesk Analyst.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search