Lorien's financial services client is looking for an Infrastructure Designer to join them for an initial 6 months contract Inside IR35 - to be based in Glasgow (but will be remote working for the time being)
- You will be involved in the creation & development of high level and detailed infrastructure designs Assessment of infrastructure costs within agreed solutions
- Creation of adoption & roadmaps, reusable design patterns & standards, hardware & software
- Development of operational and use case models for new technologies
- Design Governance to ensure ongoing reliability, quality and adherence to architectural strategies & roadmaps.
- The ability to work in a multi-disciplined environment
- The ability to support the rationale behind financial cost estimates for a project's given scope
- Communicate to stakeholders at all levels
- Knowledge to support the design & architectural governance process, demonstrating technical experience and sound decision making skills The skills to support & deliver continuous improvement within the organisation's capabilities
- A broad range of design experience - the role holder will be a skilled IT professional
- Knowledge is designing solutions in financial services environments to meet business critical needs.
- Skilled in agile development environments as well as more traditional waterfall delivery.
Windows Server, Red Hat Linux Services; TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory Database; Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle Messaging/Collaboration; Exchange, MS Teams/Skype for Business, Sharepoint/Sharepoint Online Virtualisation; VMWare ESXi Desktop; Windows Cloud; Office 365, Azure, AWS
Should the aboe sound like you, please send a copy of your latest CV for a confidential discussion.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search