BI Tool Migration Project Manager
This role is working for one of the biggest Health companies in the World. The position is a 6 month contract based remotely and determined as Inside IR35.
As a member of the Analytic Tools & Platforms (ATP) Centre of Excellence (CoE) team, part of their Digital organisation, this Senior Manager position has responsibility to:
- Project manage a global Redshift to Snowflake migration project; and
- Collaborate with global ATP colleagues for successful delivery of this project;
This position will be working on with Snowflake and Redshift database technologies. Experience of these is preferable.
- Lead the delivery, manage and be responsible for the delivery of a global Redshift to Snowflake migration project, that maximise the value from data in answering business questions that accelerate the building of a healthier world and improve patient lives.
- Responsible for managing project priorities and the communication of project delivery dates, plans, budgets and project financial tracking to key stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with the ATP Service Operations, ATP Solution Engineering and other Pfizer Digital teams to deliver the project through building relationships.
- Serve as the first escalation and resolution point during the delivery of assigned projects.
- Maintain solid customer engagement with key stakeholders, including Pfizer Digital colleagues.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum undergraduate degree in either a technology or a relevant discipline
- 10+ years of project management BI experience in large organisations
- Can handle multiple competing priorities, prioritising and recognising issues
- Experience of Snowflake and Redshift database technologies
- Experience of management consultancy is preferable
- Ability to manage project teams in a highly matrixed environment
Functional and Technical Skill Requirements:
- Project management
- Supplier/Vendor management
- Interpersonal skills:
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Working in a complex matrix organisation
- Business Intelligence & Data Warehouse technical skills:
- Data Warehousing (Redshift to Snowflake)
- Data Integration
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search