Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Lead Derivatives Business Analyst - £140K Package
Our client, a commercially driven and highly profitable global firm is looking for a Lead Derivatives BA to join them in their London-based headquarters. Our client operates in the trading sector (gas, power, LNG, FX and derivatives) and boasts an array of industry experts. This role offers the opportunity to work in a collaborative and well-supported team alongside seasoned derivatives traders.
Alongside your team, you will be providing analytical tools to the derivatives trading desk; the team delivers multiple releases per week and several changes continuously.
As a Lead Derivatives Business Analyst your responsibilities include the following
- Use initiative to critique and support plans proposed by other project teams
- Provide subject matter expertise to senior developers
- Identify functional improvements and provide solutions, working with developers to deliver such requirements
- Provide third-line support to traders
- Work with front-office to ensure IT is delivering revenue
As a Lead Derivatives BA your skills will include:
- Understanding of Python.
- Understanding of SQL.
- Being comfortable with mathematical models.
- Demonstrate experience of coordinating complex projects.
- Understand complex business issues and be able to specify solutions.
- Meeting tight deadlines in a pressurised environment.
As a Derivatives BA you should have the following previous experiences:
- Specify and write business requirements.
- Offer solutions proposals.
- Continuous Delivery practices.
- Trading experience
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.