Finance Transformation and Powered Finance Consultant
Assistant Manager - Finance Transformation & Powered Finance
Top tier Management consultancy is looking to grow their Finance Transformation & Powered Finance team and seeks candidates at Assistant Manager level to help them improve the effectiveness and efficiency of Finance Functions and generate real insights to help deliver value to their clients. It is a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, working together with technology focussed professionals to deliver a cloud-based finance solution though a standardised delivery model, which drives professional delivery to clients.
- Engagement delivery: leading and managing projects or work-streams of a small to medium size and complexity (including analysing and interpreting data, drafting report findings and attending client meetings)
- People development: monitoring and supporting team members and accelerating their development with a particular emphasis on coaching and skills transfer
- Practice development: supporting processes and initiatives that are key to scaling the business and delivering on our promises
- Business development: contributing to the establishment and development of both internal and external relationships and supporting the business development activity of senior members of the team (including shaping, developing, contributing to and presenting proposals/ bids for future work)
Skills and experience required:
- Experience within a Finance project environment
- Relevant finance qualification - ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CIPFA or equivalent
- Good understanding of issues and challenges facing Finance functions, Finance business partnering and trends in Finance
- Prior client facing consulting experience desirable
- Can demonstrate skills in delivering high quality outputs, on time and exceeding client expectations
- Project management and the ability to organise and prioritise your own work to meet project requirements
- Ability to interpret data, generate insights and construct solutions
- Good communicator with the ability to build strong and lasting internal and client relationships
- Evidence of being an active listener, strong relationship builder and willingness to develop new skills and capabilities
- Strong PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills; Visio skills desirable but not essential
- Good understanding of Quote to Cash and Source to Pay processes
- Experience of enterprise software deployments (preferably cloud deployments)
Ideally candidates will have in depth knowledge in one or more of the following sectors:
- Aerospace & Defence
- Consumer Markets
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Life Sciences
- Technology, Media & Telecommunications
This is an excellent opportunity for Finance professionals who enjoy the consulting and technology. You will work with some of the worlds leading brands and gain a wealth of experience working on multiple projects. In return you will be well remunerated and have the opportunity to train and develop your skills however you see fit to suit your career goals.
As this is a consulting role their can be an element of travel within the UK although most clients are based in London. You can also expect to be working from home 2 - 3 days / week.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search