HR Analyst - Permanent Location: London Salary: up to £40,000
Our clinet, a global media and marketing agency, are looking for a Compensation and HR Metrics Analyst to join them on a permanent basis.
As a Comp and HR Metrics Analyst, you'll be responsible for providing analysis and recommendations which support the business's decision making strategy, compensation cycle and maintenance of HRIS.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collecting and analysing compensation and benefits data to prepare reports and recommendations
- Being involved in modelling and process management on topics relating to employee's total compensation including salary review, benefits and bonus schemes
- Job evaluation and salary administration
- Complete market surveys and appropriate regulatory returns, i.e. Gender Pay Gap reporting & ONS reporting
- Support maintenance of HRIS data accuracy
- Previous experience in a similar role, including: benchmarking & job evaluation, completion of salary surveys, HR metrics reporting and data validation
- Knowledge of relevant market practices and UK law governing salary
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel including pivot tables, VLOOKUP, Match, nested IF, conditional formatting
- Some knowledge of Workday
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted