Our client is looking for a highly skilled Technical Trainer to join their Nottingham based team in a permanent capacity.
Key Accountabilities and main responsibilities
- Ensure that change and business improvements and project updates are built into the training cycles
- Support the learning needs analysis process and proactively identify opportunities for development
- Work with internal teams in order to design and deliver training solutions
- Managing relationships in order to ensure any design and delivery is compliant
- Ensure that all training materials are kept up to date
- Maintain individual training records and analysis for any training delivered
- Be the "go to" experienced referral point within the operation for all technical and customer service training queries.
- Provide coaching and local training support to the operational teams.
- Provide support to the leadership teams across all business areas
- Ensure adherence to legal and regulatory requirements are reviewed, considered and built into any training programme created
Experience & Personal Attributes
- Proven experience as a Technical trainer
- Writing and delivering training materials
- Ability to deliver "virtual training"
- Good knowledge of Servicenow
- Ability to work with others to achieve tight deadlines
- Strong and effective communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience and ability to identify trends and root cause analysis
- Solid understanding and application of systems
- Ability to coach and influence teams and individuals
- Ability to use Microsoft Office programmes
- Skills evaluation and remedy
If interested, please submit your cv
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted