Are you an experienced Infrastructure Analyst looking for your next challenge in an exciting environment? Are you looking to work with the latest technologies on the market and to work with a company who wants to invest in you through training and development? If so, please read on and apply for more information.
You will work for a leading and award winning international commercial law firm and will form part of the technical infrastructure team delivering infrastructure and application-based projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to be part of an exciting, diverse infrastructure team who have a number of exciting projects ahead. You will also work with a range of latest technologies in the market including a new Software Defined WAN, Software Defined Datacentre and migration of core applications of SAAS and IAAS platforms.
- To work closely with the IT Infrastructure Manager to develop and maintain the Operational Infrastructure and IT Systems
- Act as a point of escalation to Service Desk Analysts in order to resolve complex issues
- Work collaboratively and support the IT departmental policies for the organisation including, service delivery, technological, hardware and software procurement and IT services sourcing
- Create and maintain configuration documentation
- Keep up to date on infrastructure and security trends, developments associated opportunities
- Competitive salary based on experiences up to £45,000
- 25 days annual leave and holiday buy and sell
- Dress for your day policy
- Training and development opportunities
- Permanent health insurance
- Birthday privilege day and Christmas shutdown
- Strong understanding of VMware management and maintenance, as well as Microsoft Server technologies, Microsoft Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, DFSR
- Networking knowledge from a troubleshooting and routing perspective
- An understanding of Disaster Recovery and High Availability technologies
- A strong understanding of applications, HA technologies and how we can make our applications highly available for BC/DR purposes. Understanding for all internal applications is not essential, however a strong level of knowledge in different applications and server back end configuration is essential.
For more information and immediate review, please apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search