We are currently looking for an experienced eCommerce Analyst to join a global fashion and footwear brand based in central London. You will be working very closely with the ecommerce director to provide actionable insights and data driven recommendations that will help improve the brands customer experience and inform the growth of eCommerce channels across EMEA key markets.
You will be a custodian of all consumer insights data, manage delivery of analytics and research and inform wider business of key findings, influencing actionable outcomes and enhancements.
- Manages weekly reporting and ad hoc Direct To Consumer channel analysis to help drive short-term and long-term data driven strategies to achieve revenue and profit goals.
- Manage delivery of the analytics, research, and wider insights initiatives.
- Reacting to changing business requirements to ensure insight continues to drive action within the business.
- Establish success metrics or benchmarks to better evaluate customer experience and enhance performance.
- Google Analytics, Tableau, Redshift, Google Marketing Platform, Google Data Studio. Understanding of onsite A/B testing software/vendors preferred.
- Produce dashboards and/or presentations that share insights with all levels of the organisation.
- Collaborates with User Experience teams to identify and evaluate A/B testing.
- Proactively suggest new projects or initiatives to improve customer experience, increase revenue, reduce costs, and improve profitability.
Person Specification Summary
- Highly analytical and metrics-driven
- Ability to interpret data and use to drive strategic business decisions
- Proficient with Google Analytics, Tableau, Redshift, Google Marketing Platform, Google Data Studio. Understanding of onsite A/B testing software/vendors preferred.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases a plus.
- Experience building data models to support future plans around machine learning a plus
- Ability to influence, educate, work collaboratively, and gain consensus amongst peers, key stakeholders, and leadership
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal colleagues and external business partners
- Excellent time management, organisational, planning and project management skills.
If you have the desired skills and experience and would be interested in finding out more please respond to this advert by following the link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV. If successful we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search