My UK banking client requires a Business Analyst with billing system/ change and system analysis experince.
Location: UK (working from home)
Duration: 6 months initial contract with potential extensions
What you'll do:
You'll support on identifying solutions that deliver value to stakeholders and lead in the definition and realisation of solutions, processes, benefits, avoidance of cost, identification of new opportunities, understanding of required capabilities and modelling the organisation.
- Create and maintain documentation as well as supporting controls and quality assurance for key stakeholders and suppliers
- Identify and support cut-over and implementation tasks
- Trace and link business requirements to future state design
- Create and execute test scenarios and test scripts at various stages of the project in order to validate the solution design
- Facilitates user acceptance testing and supports business users in executing the user acceptance testing
- Build, manage and maintain a positive working relationship with stakeholders and third-party suppliers across multiple franchises and functions
The skills you'll need:
We're looking for an experienced business analyst with the ability to drive the analysis and collection of information to create recommendations for service improvements.
You'll also need:
- Experience in the banking industry
- Be able to create process flows, capture processes and any improvements.
- Good attention to detail to capture requirements and traceability
- Experience of delivering business analysis in a technology or IT function
- Experience working with cloud technology is desirable
- To be able to plan logically, enable the team and support team members i.e. product owners
- Experience of requirements gathering with key stakeholders as well as the managing project delivery
- The ability to influence stakeholders and manage relationships effectively
- Worked in an agile environment
- Demonstrable project management lifecycle experience
- A background in corporate and syndicate loans knowledge, as well as bank technologies associated with these products
- Experience of applying business analysis tools and techniques
If interested , please apply and I will call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search