Performance Lead - Glasgow / Remote - 6 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client are currently recruiting for a Performance Lead to join on a 6 month initial contract.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Must have experience in Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity. To work on scheduling and planning of disaster recovery events, working with internal stakeholders and external vendors.
- Experienced in creating Continual Improvements in the process.
- Must have experience in Power BI and the ability to use that to extract data from the current Service Management tool.
- Experience creating/running/managing reporting portfolio within IT Service Management.
- Must have experience using Ivanti or an equivalent Service Management tool.
- Must have ITIL Foundation or above.
- Excellent customer service - experience working in a customer service/IT Support environment.
- Experience working across functions and working with internal and external stakeholders.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search