We are recruiting for a Solution Architect to join one of our clients in the Wiltshire area. This role will offer some remote working, but they do need someone who is able to come into the office. This role is inside IR35.
As the Solution Architect, you will be responsible for architectural ownership of the project's technical delivery. This project is to design and build a M365 solution comprising of Power Platform, SharePoint Online, Teams, and Project for the Web.
- Strong technical and architecture experience building solutions on M365, using Power Platform, Dataverse, and SharePoint
- Excellent knowledge of the best available tools, software, applications and systems related to Microsoft technologies
- Proven background in supporting user mobility and agile working environments
- Experience using Application Lifecycle Management practices to build and deploy managed solutions
- Advanced problem-solving experience involving identifying, researching, and coordinating the resources necessary to effectively troubleshoot/diagnose complex project issues; prior success extracting/translating findings into alternatives/solutions; and identifying risks/impacts and schedule adjustments to facilitate management decision-making
- Strong research skills
- Ability to set and effectively communicate end user computing strategies, roadmaps, policies and processes
- Experience with Microsoft Project for the Web (desirable)
- Experience with Azure SaaS solutions (desirable)
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search