Salesforce Developer - Fully Remote
- Fully Remote
- Occassional travel to London may be required
Our client, a global organisation in the staffing and recruitment industry, are looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to come and join their close-knit team.
You will be working on Salesforce, as well as software such as JobScience and Selenium, to enhance the existing products as well as making further developments. The goal is to accelerate the digital services that they offer out as a business to customers.
- Salesforce coding using Apex, Lightning and Aura
- Salesforce Integrations
You will have:
- Ideally 2 or more years' experience in a similar role
- Experience working in an Agile environment - SCRUM
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Salesforce certifications (App Builder, Platform Developer I & II) desirable
Please apply with your most up-to-date CV.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted