Senior IT Project Manager / Scrum Master - London/Surrey - 9 Months (Inside IR35)
Our client, a top Insurance company is currently looking for a highly skilled Senior IT PM / Scrum Master to join their London/Surrey based team on a 9 month initial contract.
They key duties include;
- The Scrum Master - Installs will work closely with the Community and Installs Lead to support the on boarding of new clients as part of a rolling programme of installations. To oversee the daily production and delivery of index data to our data consumers, ensuring that all data has been delivered and that any issues have been flagged up, escalated, and resolved.
- They will ensure robust planning and capacity management across all technology resources required for the installs and manage the interdependencies and touch points across TAS to ensure that the implementation of new clients achieves high quality outcomes within the administration function post implementation.To act as one of the Index Data subject matter experts to our internal data consumers and stakeholders.
- Identify, document and promote best practices and patterns to reuse and continuously improve velocity and quality of installs.
- Maintain a constant focus on ease of administration post implementation, highlighting any potential impacts as and when they are identified.
- Ensure all tech external dependencies are captured, ensuring these are made visible to business project management.
- Identify, mitigate and resolve tech delivery and quality risks and issues.
- Identify and communicate where quality issues within the incoming client artefacts and data impact our ability to deliver a quality implementation and service.
- Identify scope creep or plan changes and work with client managers, business project managers, client and technology management office as required to manage and mitigate impact.
If this position is a match to your skillset and experience please apply by submitting your CV and I will be in touch by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search