UX / UI Designer
We are currently looking for a UX / UI Designer to join one of our clients for an initial 6-month contract. This contract is remote / London based.
- Design experience with experience designing and implementing highly interactive and marketable software in business-oriented applications Proficient with HTML, CSS, the Adobe Creative Suite and jQuery.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, Microsoft technologies and Agile methodologies are a plus.
- Strong knowledge of the user-centred design process including usability, wire-framing development; and creation of user flows
- Proven experience developing wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes, and UI diagrams
- Experience in business analysis, requirements gathering with previous pensions / financial services experience
- Self-starter attitude and ability to work well within ambiguity
- Adeptness at learning new technology and tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail orientated, strong analytical thinker, capable of making key decisions based on solid research and knowledge of the industry
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work on virtual teams
- Process driven with ability to modify approach
- Must be self-motivated and able to remain focused on assigned projects
- Ability to work effectively as an independent contributor or as part of a broader team.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search