Data Analyst - Pension - Remote - Inside IR35
Are you a Data Analyst who as worked within pensions? We are currently working with a global reinsurance broker who are looking for an enthusiastic analyst on an initial contract running up until November 2021.
Due to the current climate this role will be a remote based position.
In this role you be working on:
- Providing pensions legislative knowledge * Working on a large portfolio of DB, DC and hybrid schemes * Interpreting business requirements. * Code and systems test calculation software including letters, statements, data extracts and write backs (training to be provided) * Collaborating with the Lead System Consultant team during data migration to ensure consistency between the data and calculation project streams * Keeping stake holders up to date, share concerns and propose solutions where appropriate
For this role you will have experience you will have a:
- Knowledge of Python programming language - you will preferably having utilised some of the language's Object-Oriented paradigms or having knowledge of the OOP approach from other languages.
- Working knowledge of Unix-based operating systems, use of the command line and SQL is advantageous but not mandatory as training will be provided.
- Background in UK occupational pensions.
- Skilled at working with stakeholders to drive decision points and resolutions.
- Excellent time management and ability to meet deadlines.
- BSc / BA degree would be beneficial but evidenced experience in this area is required.
- Experience establishing standards and procedures and advocate best practices.
If this is something that would be of interest and you would like more information, please feel free to give me a call on 02076541092 or email
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search