Social Media Manager - Retail Ratings & Reviews
This an opportunity to join a leading Retail Company. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about social media and understands the ratings and reviews landscape and technical capabilities.
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- To deliver full CGC (customer generated content) strategies and campaigns that have a variety of KPIs - from awareness to sales
- Be an expert in all social channels, tools and broader trends in social media, keeping abreast of new innovations, including UGC, Reviews and Social Listening Tools
- A creative thinker, coming up with social ideas and working and managing agencies to produce best in class work.
- In charge of creating effective presentations for both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent budget management
- Good understanding of wider digital marketing and the relationship with social eg SEO, PPC, Email, Eccomerce and Online Product
- Experience of insight analysis, including using a variety of tools for social listening eg Brandwatch, Social bakers
- Proactive, organized and experience of team management
- Social measurement and reporting
- Will project manage end to end and liaising with senior stakeholders
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Project management within Social Media and Ecommerce
- Social enthusiast with demonstrable experience in CGC (Customer Generated Content) campaigns and tools (e.g. Bazaarvoice, Power Reviews, Olapic, Trustpilot, Google Reviews)
- Expert in social channels, tools and broader trends in social media
- Experience of leading, coaching and developing individuals
- Experience of understanding customers, tone of voice and ability to drive performance whilst protecting brand values
- Experience of multiple stakeholder management
This is a contract role working for a top company as a Social Media Manager.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted