ERP Implementation Business Analyst - Inside IR35
This is an opportunity to work on a large scale Oracle Fusion Implementation working as a Business Analyst to support moving in to Cutover Activities.
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Experience working on Complex ERP Implementations is essential (Oracle is beneficial)
- Establish relationships with key customers in the Finance Services organization.
- Understand finance processes and business priorities.
- Ensure alignment of proposed changes with business and IT strategy.
- Assess the cost benefit of changes.
- Document business (user) requirements (in conjunction with or on behalf of customer.)
- Understand IT delivery environment and put in place appropriate governance on a project by project basis.
- Develop and communicate IT strategy for supported business processes, working with the Process Advisory Groups.
- Execute process improvements
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing (including reviewing, and possibly creating UAT scripts.)
This is a contract role working for a top company as a ERP Implementation Business Analyst.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search