Senior Instrument Data Analyst
Flexible salary packages based on experience
Central London location and close to public transport links
Are you an experienced Instrument Data Analyst looking for your next challenge in an exciting environment? Do you have experience working with SQL and financial instruments? Are you looking for the opportunity to work on major data and security data? If so, please read on and apply for more information.
You will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of high-quality financial data (financial instruments), as well as continual monitoring to ensure accuracy for downstream consumers. You will also be given the opportunity to work on large data sets from new data platforms.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to be an integral part of a small, friendly, and supportive instrument data analyst team, in a challenging role.
- Financial instrument creation and on-going data maintenance covering all asset types.
- Assisting with new developments and projects to improve efficiency, productivity and data standards.
- Working with a variety of data sets to monitor quality and reconciliations, data cleaning and validation data against market and non-market sources.
- Investigating and resolving data exceptions
- Identifying control weaknesses, process enhancements and efficiencies relating to Data Services, whilst recommending and implementing procedural and process change.
- Highly competitive and flexible salary (based on experiences) up to £63,000
- Generous performance bonus, based on individual performance
- Huge progression opportunities and training provided
- Based in central London office with flexibility to work from home 2/3 days a week.
- Fantastic benefits including pension contribution, private health care, Life insurance, Study support and loads more
- 25 days holiday (increases with service and able to buy additional days)
- A subject matter expert on a range of financial instruments
- Experience working in data management functions, ideally buy-side/investment securities environment
- Commercial SQL Data experience
- Advanced Excel skills (VBA's, Macros etc.)
- Experience capturing and maintaining similar instrument data attributes, party/issuer data and various other associated information in data systems
- The capacity to work in a client facing role and to liaise with senior stakeholders and working to deadlines, KPI's and standards.
For more information and immediate review, please apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search