SEO Manager - Contract - London
Our retail client is looking for a SEO Manager to join their team on a contract basis in London. Please note this role will be paid via an umbrella company. You will be responsible for creating and executing the SEO outreach campaigns strategy that delivers brand goals. You will be coordinating and delivering SEO outreach campaigns from end-to-end, coordinating with PR, Editorial and Content teams.
The key responsibilities and deliverables include:
- Work alongside with the wider marketing team, including PR, content, editorial and social team to promote content campaigns.
- Effective use of traffic driving content to maintain market share and generating cost effective sales. Always ensures that the brand is accurately reflected in any SEO campaign activity undertaken.
- Improve organic performance of the company's assets through planning & executing outreach marketing strategies.
- Responsible for campaign budgeting and forecasting support. Actively seeks to increase commercial awareness and is able to use this to provide context and advice on business proposals. Exploits the budget to maximise brand promotion which generated return on investment. Seeks new ways to test and develop outreach initiatives that will realise improved performance now or in the future.
- Delivers content through teams and third-party agencies to target priority keywords and themes. Developing, nurturing and building relationships with media, industry contacts, external sites & influencers
The key experience and knowledge include:
- SEO expert with demonstrable experience in outreach and creative campaigns
- Thorough understanding of outreach best practices. Particularly within link prospecting tools such as Buzzstream, Gorkana etc.
- Solid understanding of off page metrics which can have a positive influence and overall performance
- Experience with tech tools (ahref, Moz, Majestic SEO, Google Analytics, SEMrush etc).
- Experienced knowledge of the latest developments within SEO
- Experience of understanding customers, tone of voice and ability to drive performance whilst protecting brand values
- Experience of multiple stakeholder management at all/senior levels
This is a contract position working for a top retail company as a SEO Manager to join their team in London. Please note this role will be paid via an umbrella company. To apply to the SEO Manager please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search