UX Researcher (Contract) - 6 months - Inside IR35
A science-led Global healthcare company are looking for a UX Researcher on a 6-month contract basis. They are one of the biggest healthcare brands in the World playing a major part in the evolution of healthcare and medicines.
Job requirements overview
- Be comfortable with user research and research techniques across both qualitative and quantitative disciplines.
- Research and evaluate current product streams, new design prototypes, and facilitate user testing and subsequent learnings; with a customer focus.
- Create UX research deliverables by analysing customer behaviour and help form data-driven insights to share with the wider group to create better experiences.
- Set up, run and manage usability tests both remotely moderated and remote unmoderated.
- Manage customer 1:1, and customer focus groups, creating user feedback loops, to help define the 'Voice of the Customer' from a qualitative point of view.
- Be the champion for user (design) research within a digital environment at GSK.
- Help develop innovative, user focused UX concepts (prototypes and design) for digital development based on research practices.
- Lead or help lead workshops, with a research lens demonstrating the need for user research
- Help define success measurement, through research techniques
- Coach others within the group UX research methodologies; inclusive of where that meets Design Thinking / Product Discovery principles.
Skills and experience
- A senior user researcher with over 6+ years' experience, across multiple channels (website, mobile, tablet, social) with knowledge of different industries and commercial models for digital products
- Experience of delivering research deliverables to help define user need.
- Experience of working with research tools to gather both qual and quant feedback - Usertesting.com, Optimal Sort, data tools.
- Experience of running user testing sessions and writing test scripts and follow up analysis.
- Experience of responsive design and working alongside UX/UI designers and engineers.
- Experience of working with cross-functional teams as part of the product development process
- Experience of leading research projects/initiatives, demonstrated in the interview process
- Experience of working towards outcomes, and helping facilitate that direction with stakeholders, using research techniques
- Experience of full product development lifecycle, with both internal and external development teams.
- Experience of working with content teams, and an understanding of their process.
- Able to use analytics tools as the basis for evidence-based product changes, or at a minimum analyse findings of data.
- Understanding of SEO techniques and how to apply them to inform research understanding and delivery practices.
- Able to learn new skills and knowledge, picking up on technical and business challenges quickly
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to present ideas verbally and in writing
Bachelor of Arts, or Bachelor of Science, or similar, in:
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search