Lorien's leading financial services clients is looking for another Talent Acquisition Consultant to join them for an initial 6 months contract Inside IR35 based out of their Edinburgh. (Please note - The role will be fully remote until restrictions begin to ease)
- The Talent Acquisition function is dedicated to the creation of a dynamic opportunity market.
- You will be helping to build high levels of visibility for role opportunities across the company
- The function ensures that the recruitment experience for candidates and hiring communities is engaging and informative no matter the outcome.
- The role holder will operate as a business partner to aligned business units and works to continually raise the level of hiring capability and improve the recruitment experience.
- You will ensure that the performance indicators such as time to hire, cost per hire, satisfaction measures and quality of hire are met.
- Working closely with HR and business stakeholders, alongside external partners and 3rd party suppliers
- We are looking for someone who has a proven background in ideally an In-house or RPO environment, but solid recruitment background / HR would also be considered.
- You will have a real passion for delivery and have excellent communication and organisation skills
- Be comfortable dealing with stakeholders and working alongside Hiring managers to deliver results within tight timescales throughout the full hiring process. This includes resourcing for roles.
If the above sounds like you then please send a copy of your latest CV for a confidential discussion
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted