Principal Software Engineer
Our Public Sector client is looking for a highly skilled Principal Software Engineer to join their Glasgow based team in a permanent capacity.
Extensive experience required in :
- Line Management, Leading, Coaching, and Mentoring individuals within a Software Engineering team. Driving, and improving quality systems which outperform the industry.
- Designing, developing, deploying, and operating services with high volume users with a deep understanding of underlying Systems Architecture.
- Coordinating technical projects spanning multiple feature teams and dependencies.
- Facilitating collaboration between internal and external Stakeholders, in an Agile (SCRUM) environment to ensure services always meet the needs of internal and external customers.
- Ability to help define, implement, and maintain development best practices.
- Champion the adoption of emerging technologies and trends.
- Extensive programming skills in relevant technologies i.e., Web API's, .Net Core and C#. Knowledge of Blazor / React / Node.js would be beneficial.
- Experience with the Microsoft technology stack, particularly Cloud based technologies/containers and integration platforms. (TFS / Azure)
- Researching and prototyping latest technological advances to provide solution options in front and back-end engineering architecture to improve product development times to market and the ability to solve new and existing problems.
If interested, please submit your cv
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search