Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Lead Integration Architect - Inside IR35 - Remote Start
Our client, a leading global consultancy, are currently looking to hire a Lead Integration Architect on a contract basis, to start remotely.
This role will lead the end-to-end architecture definition and design for a solution that aims to transform the overall business landscape.
Our client are looking for a lead architect with following skill sets/qualities:
- has extensive understanding of the end-to-end process of designing integrations between platforms using API/SOA/File Transfer/Kafka
- has solid understanding of technology across Marketing platforms (CRM/Campaign Management Tool/CMS/Activation Platforms) and their common integration patterns
- has an experience producing an extensive design documentation that can both business stakeholders (focused on solution intention and overview) and technical stakeholders (focused on technical details) can relate to.
- can define architectural patterns that is coherent with existing client architectural patterns, with particular focus on futureproofing
- has experience managing with multi-vendor design/build team (guide and influence multiple detailed designs from different vendors)
- understands common application/platform/infrastructure security design considerations (includes authorisation/authentication/logging/monitoring), leading the security SMEs in the team
- can manage relationship with programme management, enterprise architecture and other solution designers working with the clinet
- can balance budget/deliverability/solution objective, helping senior technical/business stakeholders to align their priorities and backlog
- went through full software delivery lifecycles and can work with requirement (for solution inputs) and build team (for handover)
- works with ambiguity - there will be no neat set of business requirements all gathered upfront and you will need to work in parallel
- can manage junior team members. Coach them to own smaller domain of design and allow them work independently
- has exposure to Telco technology stack e.g.) BSS/OSS
- has experience in delivering architecture for agile projects
- has designed integrations for Pega, especially involved in start-up of the project
- has worked with Hadoop and general data warehouse landscape
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age