Insider Threat Consultant - REMOTE - 6 months initial contract - INSIDE IR35
A global leading financial organisation are currently looking for an Insider Threat Consultant to join the team on an initial 6 month contract.
This is a new Insider Threat Project to enhance the companies Insider Threat landscape policies, processes and technology requirements
Ideally you will have experience previously working within financial organisations and you must have good Insider Threat experience.
- Advise and Consult on a gap analysis exercise
- Review and consult on existing controls, processes, procedures and policies for insider threat
- Advise and provide feedback on the existing Insider Threat Framework
- Understand and consult on the Insider Threat Strategy
- Advise on project insider threat considerations and issues
- Work closely with the Security Architect and Subject Matter Expert to fully understand the Insider threat landscape
- Work with the business analyst during gap analysis and carry out your own discovery exercise
- Make recommendations from the insider threat discovery activities
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted