TPRM Process and Standards Specialist (Third Party Risk Management)
This role is to work with a Global Pharmaceutical company and will work in their TPRM Centre of Excellence with is in place in order to maintain, refine and improve the Global / cross divisional and cross functional TPRM framework, define the delivery standards required and on board new risks and guidelines into the framework as required while ensuring strong compliance with the framework.
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Engage and represent TPRM in large cross-functional projects, where key technological tools will be replaced
- Fully understand the TPRM processes and compliance and control requirements and act as a process expert and Point of contact for relevant questions to all stakeholder
- Build up successful collaboration with Risk Area Representatives to fully understand, be up to date with and understand new requirements
- Keep the TPRM relevant documentation correct, up to date and fit for purpose
- Design new processes and procedures as needed for scope expansion and new requirements
- Review TPRM outputs and recommend enhancements to the process and methodologies
- Review data relating to TPRM to assess whether outcomes are in line with expectations and review variances
- Draft requirements related to process changes, improvements, process designs
- Ensure cooperation with IT to implement business processes
- Ensure TPRM principles are uphold in any new or changed processes
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Experience with third party risk management in a multinational environment
- Process design with MNE is required, ideally in the areas of procurement and/or risk management (also from end-user perspective)
- Service Now system knowledge is required
- Strong project management skills
- Six Sigma Black Belt preferred.
This is a contract role working for a top company as a TPRM Process and Standards Specialist.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search