Technical Delivery Manager - Glasgow / Remote - 6 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client are currently recruiting for a Technical Delivery Manager to join on a 6 month initial contract outside of IR35.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Relevant practical experience of technical project management and delivery of technical solutions through all stages of procurement to implementation and operational delivery
- Experience of requirements capture using tools such as MoSCoW to identify Minimum Viable Product (MVP) for technology solutions to support business capabilities.
- Experience in working closely with business and procurement colleagues using project management methodologies, such as Agile
- Experience of successful collaboration with multi-disciplinary teams such as in-house resources; Solution Architects and Information Security Architects.
- Successful track record in requirements capture, management of internal and external ICT delivery partners and management of multi-disciplinary teams to deliver effective IT solutions
- Previous experience working in the public sector and with benefits systems / solutions would be advantageous.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search