Technical Design Expert - 6-month Contract - Outside IR35 - Remote
This position is for a huge Pharmaceutical company for a 6 month contract.
- Create the detailed process design necessary to operate the software/ service on a day-to-day basis.
- Design and create IT solutions/ service designs, based on Functional Specifications to meet quality & performance requirements and technical constraints.
- Ensure design produced adhere to architectural roadmap and support the development, execution and operations of software/ service.
- Peer review and sign off detailed designs by business.
- Ensure that detailed designs are traceable to functional as well as non-functional requirements in functional specification.
- Ensure overall user experience are taken into account when designing new solutions and services.
- Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Service delivery scope.
- Engaging with business to understand:
- Evolving requirements for existing application in use.
- Understanding developments in the market place.
- How best to respond to these developments and demands.
- Engage with the business to help them understand:
- What the new & evolving technologies can do to enhance their capabilities and processes.
- Work closely with the relevant IT delivery team and CoEs to design and deliver these solutions
- Project Management experience: assisting in the planning, and execution of assigned projects while adhering to budget, scope and schedule requirements, would be highly desirable.
- Minimum Bachelors in engineering/technology
- Domain experience in the Market Access or pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Experience with agile project methodologies preferred
- Fast learner with a strong technical experience, hands-on as and when needed and able to correlate and connect the dots across multiple functions, solutions and systems
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and drive initiatives by own with minimum direction
- Work with various business stakeholders, technical vendor partners & other Novartis functions across the globe
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search