Chief Product Owner - 6 month contract - Edinburgh based - outside IR35
The CPO will have the responsibility to deliver and manage transformational change and the digital agenda within this public sector organisation.
In this role, you will:
- Have operational/business responsibility for the Product (the change).
- Represent the stakeholders, and have the mandate to prioritise scope (functions/features) on behalf of the team, setting the overall transformation vision and aims
- Clearly communicate priorities, objectives/goals, mission and acceptance criteria to the Agile Delivery Teams
- Ensure the Product Owners understand items in the Theme Backlogs to the level needed and leverage the wider scrum and cross stream forums
- Communicate progress outside the core Agile Delivery Team
- Have an awareness of Digital First Service Standards, Government Digital Services (GDS) and the Scottish Approach to Service Design
- Experience of Agile delivery frameworks
Candidates MUST have a valid Disclosure Scotland certificate due to the quick turnaround time.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search