Lead Tableau (BI) Developer - 3 Months - Inside IR35
This position will be working within a FTSE 100 company as a Lead Tableau (BI) Developer for an initial 3 months with opportunity to roll on.
To develop and deliver the BI/Reporting platform to support S&OP planning and Financial reporting at a Global level.
- Responsible for the Continuous Improvement programme of the Global reporting Platform from current concept to fully integrated business reporting platform.
- Responsible for driving the user experience of the reporting platform to drive value, efficiency and decision making.
- Responsible for understanding and visualising the Balance sheet, Cashflow information and other financial statements within Tableau.
- Responsible for collaborating with Sector IT Functional leads on reporting standards and best practice approaches, ETL and data source pipelines.
- BI lead within the ENR Data lake Strategy, ensuring the requirements are inclusive and will work with the data sets and reporting requirements.
- Responsible for building and delivering reporting dashboards as required for Global level reporting
- Responsible for managing the data capture process on a routine basis and ensuring reporting is accurate and robust.
- Responsible for ensuring the governance and version control of reporting calendars within the Reporting system.
- Responsible to the coaching and developing of key users to create a sustainable way of working.
- Tableau Desktop Certified professional
- Advanced knowledge BI and Reporting best practices
- High level of experience in Financial reporting
- Expertise in understanding of Financial statements, Balance sheets, Cashflows
- Medium level of experience in S&OP and Supply chain
- Degree or qualification by experience
- Experience in managing complex data
- MS Excel - advanced level
- Experience in working with Global Teams
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search