Digital Business Analyst
Our London based investment banking client are currently offering an exciting opportunity for a Digital BA to join their team on an initial 6 month contract.
- The resource is required to work closely with Front Office staff, including onsite desk-based shadowing, and document the processes and requirements required as part of the digitisation transformation - execution and other FO workflows that are moving from manual (voice / chat / mail) channels to automated / assisted channels (eTrading, digital assistant chatbots, self-service websites etc.).
- The resource will also be expected to communicate this transformation BoW across the extended project team and work with the PM to ensure the goals of the programme are met in a timely fashion.
- To achieve this, the resource will be working closely with UK based UX designer, technical lead, product lead and product manager.
- Together this team will be coordinating the project deliveries across our extended team, including engineering squads offshore.
- Business analyst experience
- Digital channels experience - especially web / customer facing systems
- Demonstrated experience in fixed income markets and excellent grasp of fixed income products
- Investment banking experience.
If this is something of interest, please apply within and I will be in touch.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search