Organisation Design Specialist - PermanentLocation: London/RemoteSalary: up to £75,000
Our client, a global staffing business, are looking for an Organisation Design Specialist to join them on a permanent basis.
As an Organisation Design Specialist, you'll be responsible for upholding the integrity of the organisational design (Target Operating Model).
You'll be a key member within a Strategy and Transformation team, working closely with project managers and c-level stakeholders to deliver the transformation programme.
- Maintain the TOM design and report on progress and overall TOM design position
- Create future organisational models where necessary
- Govern significant TOM impact decisions through a Design Authority
- Manage updates and contributions to the business architecture / TOM outputs
- Integrate further design work from different workstreams into overall business architecture
- Communicate with numerous different stakeholders - challenge conventional thinking, building strong and effective working relationships
- Create and encourage an environment of bold thinking
- Establish and sustain an effective governance framework
- Identify opportunities and setbacks at the earliest opportunities
- Maintain logs and produce reports on highlights, issues, risks and mitigating actions
- Demonstrable experience in organisation design experience within a similar role, delivering requirements across multiple clients or within a Consultancy
- Accredited in industry-recognised organisational design principles and project management
- Excellent knowledge of financial and organisation modelling
- Experience of design and running TOM workshops with senior stakeholders
- Analysing and creating TOM recommendations and benefits analyses
- Experience of owning and managing complex enterprise-wide organisation design in a multi-stakeholder environment
- Ability to distil large amounts of complex information into digestible and accessible formats for senior level understanding and engagement
- Experience of delivering wide-reaching organisational change
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search