Llamasoft Network Modeller - Inside IR35
Our client are currently looking to hire a Llamasoft Network Modeller for a contract role, to start on a remote basis.
- Supply Chain Network Design - A strong proficiency in Llamasoft network modelling - support review of clients current distribution infrastructure & provide optimised view for future.
- Model output for all scenarios incl assessment of results & recommend best options.
- Review current operational data, check issues/anomalies/gaps, Validate client team understanding of current op data for model.
- Partake in network assessment workshop to understand current network logic, flows/rules/ restrictions.
- Analyse current setup incl vols/product flows/processing caps/ planned dev initiatives eg planned hubs.
- Use agreed data in Llamasoft, configure & develop baseline model with current ops.
- Calibrated against current costs & resources then model future states Configure/run future base model, to optimise future network & evaluate requirement for resources & capacities.
- Use future view of demand/vols from client.
- Model agreed future scenarios, incl sensitivity analysis, new processing parameters & capacities for current/new sites
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search