eFX Java Developer
Our London based Investment Banking client are currently looking for a Java Developer to join their exciting project on an initial 6 month contract.
Build on your Java expertise in a high profile development position, working within e-Foreign Exchange (eFX) technology to deliver innovative and market leading solutions for our client
This is a technically diverse business-facing role, with the opportunity to work with exciting new technologies in an environment where technology is at the heart of business strategy
You'll be working closely with business stakeholders in trading and sales teams to deliver innovative technical solutions, both to external customers and internal trading and sales desks
You'll be contributing to a vibrant, forward looking team, working on leading, cutting-edge technology
What you'll do
This is a real development role, involving only limited product support. You'll be working with the team to drive significant technology change, and helping us lead the way with world class, electronic trading solutions. Working within e-FX technology, you'll be delivering best in class solutions on all aspects of pricing, distribution and risk management. This will involve working with business stakeholders to build a deep understanding of business requirements. We're looking for a talented and highly motivated Java Developer, with Foreign Exchange front office investment banking experience. You'll be passionate about using technology to make a positive difference.Your initial focus will be on helping the eFX technology team to deliver the next generation low latency pricing and distribution channels to allow us to offer optimal levels of service to our business and customers.
The skills you'll need
- Foreign Exchange front office investment banking experience
- Significant core Java development experience with high volume, fault tolerant, low latency, multi-threaded critical business applications on an enterprise scale
- The ability to gather, manage, implement and test requirements
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build productive relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
- Design skills with n-tier distributed architecture, and use of open source Java technologies
- A good understanding of e-FX technology and channel distribution, front to back, would also be an advantage
If this is something of interest, please apply within and I will be in touch.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted