Our client is looking for a highly skilled Salesforce Architect to join their team immediately for a 3 months initial contract.
THIS ROLE SITS INSIDE IR35
- Alignment of planning and solutions with client's business goals while managing expectations related to scope of work
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a CRM solution.
- Maps business functional requirements to system/technical requirements
- Promotion of best practice related solutions and integrated applications to reduce costs and improve overall adoption
- Engaged in team development initiatives and frequently runs knowledge storms
- Ensure clear and effective communication with existing or concurrent projects
- Clear experience of Architectural Thinking and leading others to do the same
- Adherence with best practices related to solution design, documentation, and guidelines that lead to the identification, selection, development and use of solutions and applications
- Creation and delivery of all solution related documentation, providing input and solution guidance to the technical lead for custom solutions
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background.
- Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end to end implementation experience.
- Salesforce . com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools.
- Strong experience with configuration, customisation, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of salesforce . com from scratch.
If interested, please submit your cv
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search