Customer Insights Analyst
- Central London
- £38k + Benefits
Our client, a well-known luxury retail brand, are looking for an Insights Analyst to come and join them on a permanent basis. You will be working on their European Customer Insights Team to produce qualitative and quantitative customer analysis across all consumer channels - Retail, Ecommerce and Outlets.
- Automating and running the customer reports on a recurring basis to support senior leadership decisions. Reports include customer performance, customer satisfaction and external data.
- Executing qualitative and quantitative customer analysis to address key business questions and challenges
- Reporting on the new advanced AI CRM program results and advisory from a high-level customer standpoint
- Assessing the customer performance and incremental value long term of the AI programmes and flagging improvements to the CRM team
You will have:
- Education to a degree level in a numerate subject, such as Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Machine Learning, or Engineering
- A background in customer insights / data / CRM
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to collect, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Full understanding of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
- Experience with software such as Tableau, PowerBI or Looker
- Experience in presenting insights to non-technical stakeholders
- Great written and verbal communication skills
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to take the next step in your career - apply now!
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search